Awakening to the truth of who we are.
The year’s programme involves ten full day retreats
Transformation is Possible. The aim of this group is to help each participant experience their Essential Nature in an ongoing way. Participants will explore and address obstacles to their awakening whilst engaging in spiritual practices that help them connect to True Nature. This allows people to be more available to their inherent qualities such as equanimity, inner strength, spaciousness, joy, love and compassion.
Participants can expect to develop their capacity to stay present with themselves and deepen their understanding of human consciousness. The group is designed to promote and support each persons unique unfolding.
Each retreat day builds on the previous one to support each person’s awakening.
- Areas of exploration include:
- Cultivating loving acceptance of ourselves and our experiences.
- Developing sustainable spiritual practices.
- Managing the inner critic.
- Promoting Light, Love and Laughter in our lives.
- Staying fresh, open and clear.
- Using the Enneagram to understand ourselves.
- Understanding the influences of our origins and our beliefs on our awakening.
- True alchemy – turning every day events into opportunities to awaken.
- Love, and union.
- Cultivating Oneness and acting autonomously.
- Manifestation, using our intention to guide our process.
We will explore these areas through:
- Breathing and physical exercises
- A process of “Inquiry”
- Use of creative media
This course is for people wanting to live a free and authentic life. Having an ability to self reflect and some experience of the personal growth process is necessary. The Group meets for ten Saturdays (February to November) in 2018 from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
The cost is $1200.00 for the ten days and includes any Tuesday Night Meditation classes that participants want to attend. This fee can be paid in installments.
Retreat dates are: 10 February, 10 March, 14 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 11 August, 15 September, 13 October and 17 November 2018
Contact. Call or email to discuss your interest in joining the 2018 group.
“My personal experience has been that these retreats have allowed me to go deeper into my own relationship with self i.e. cultivating self-compassion, enhancing how I relate to others. You’re choice of themes, and the order with which we have explored them, have been perfect for me. A learning and practice community such as the one you’re facilitating, and we’re collectively cultivating has been amazing for me. I am appreciative of your work, efforts, humour, and integrity”. Alex
“This group has helped me enormously – helping me to realise my inner strength and given me tools to help in my life.” Nicky